OVCODE came about more than 2 years ago within NEXTIX. NEXTIX is an award winning Innovations Company focused on next generation digital infrastructure, services and cloud solutions. It has offices in Cebu and Makati. Incorporated in 2005 and has been in the industry for 13 years now, NEXTIX is set for IPO in 3 years.
NEXTIX started building call center infrastructure and eventually went to providing the Government with platforms for clearances, biometrics, healthcare, driver’s license, and other frontline services.
In 2016, while doing several government projects related to identification certificates and clearance documentation, NEXTIX saw the need for digital authentication and verification of government documents, thus OVCODE was born. Designed and develop using real world use cases, OVCODE was initially called IXO or Information Exchange Online.
In 2017, IXO was chosen to be one of the 14 finalists out of 2,000 applications for the Citi Tech for Global Integrity Challenge, an open innovation challenge to source solutions that promote integrity, accountability, and transparency in the public sector, hosted by Citibank in Singapore. In early 2017, IXO was then rebranded to OVCODE, as a separate Blockchain verification company.
In 2018, OVCODE was incorporated in Zurich, Switzerland.
NEXTIX serves a wide-range of industries from Healthcare, Government, Banking, Large Conglomerates, Retail and Business Process Outsourcing.
NEXTIX awards and recognition:
- 2017 – Citi Tech for Integrity Challenge Finalist, Citibank Singapore
- 2012 – ON3, Silicon Valley Winner (Groupjump and MiiMove)
- 2011 – Presidential Award for Eureka Call Center (Singapore)
- 2010 e-Services Award for Outstanding Client Application for Call Center System (Philippines)
- 2010 e-Services Award for Outstanding Client for Software Development (Philippines)
- 2010 – 2nd place Most Innovative Call Center, Call Center Association in Singapore- Eureka Call Center (Singapore)
- 2009 e-Services Outstanding Client Application of the Year – Dictation Capturing System (Philippines)
- 2009 Digium ROI Award for Taguig’s Unified Citywide Telecommunications System (Arizona, USA)
- 2009 Digium Pioneer Award for Abot Tanaw‘s Global Video Telephony Implementation (Arizona, USA)
- 2008 e-Services Award for Groundbreaking Technology using IP PBX (Philippines)